Power, ruggedness and efficiency are paramount every day while driving on the road or working at the construction site. Mercedes-Benz developed Arocs to satisfy these specific needs to the full extent. Apart from adding these technical features, the manufacturer also overhauled the design accordingly. For instance, the front of the radiator grille now sports a "bucket tooth" design with the "teeth" intended to signify that the vehicle is tough and hands-on and to express shear power. When adopting the design of its real-world brother, we focused on the sturdiness customers have come to expect from BRUDER and fitted the driver's cab with opening doors to allow BRUDER's toy figures to climb in. The vehicle's structure is made up of a tipping loading platform that includes three fold-down side gates. Located behind the driver's cab is a fold-out telescopic loading crane that rotates 360° and can be freely moved by hand and locked into place in any position using the locking device. The sides of the loading crane also feature extendible supports that can be lowered to add to the vehicle's stability while it is being loaded or unloaded. Since the toy also includes a pallet fork along with two pallets and a bucket grabber, the toy is ready to be played with out of the box.
- folding outside mirror
- doors can be opened
- Crane boom can be rotated 360°, telescoped and locked in any position
- hinged side walls on 3 sides
- fold-out and fold-down support legs
- tipping loading platform
- tread tyres
- Install the Light and Sound Module, item number: 02801 & 02802 (not within the scope of delivery) to enhance your toy
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16