Linde HT160S stacker with pallet and 3 pallet cages
- Item no. 02513
- Size 42.9 cm × 18.0 cm × 25.1 cm
- Available from 23.09.2021
Linde HT models are fast and economical when handling heavy loads. These models ensure particularly high handling performance, especially over long distances. New at BRUDER, the Linde HT160 from this series is a detailed model in the commercial vehicle themed world. The original model features an impressive 16-tonne load capacity, a lifting height of 4 metres and state-of-the-art displays in the driver's cab. The BRUDER model is equal in every detail. The modern cab is fully glazed and provides an optional bworld figure with excellent all-round visibility. The stacker is equipped with a double-lift mast, the lifting and tilting function of which can be operated with one hand. The model has easy-to-operate steering that enables the children to manoeuvre in the tightest of spaces, just like the original. A heavy-duty pallet for transporting large loads and 3 pallet cages are included in the scope of delivery. The Mercedes Benz construction site truck (item no. 03651) and the smaller Linde model H30D (item no. 02511) from the wide BRUDER transport range are particularly well suited additions.
- doors can be opened
- double lift mast
- adjustable and detachable fork prongs
- Includes heavy-duty pallet and 3 mesh boxes
- Steered rear axle
- lift and tilt function with one-handed operation
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16