Range Rover Velar Emergency doctor's vehicle with driver
Shipping and payment termsPrices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 02885
- Größe: 14.3 cm x 13 cm x 34 cm
Range Rover Velar takes on a leading role in design, efficiency and performance. The Velar combines elegance and comfort in a vehicle that is still extremely off-road. With new hybrid drives, up to 400 hp and sophisticated all-wheel drive technology, this cross country vehicle has a strikingly wide range of applications.
The Range Rover Velar as an emergency doctor's vehicle supports the ambulance already included in the BRUDER range. The Velar transports the emergency doctor (included in the scope of delivery) safely to the scene, facilitated by the off-road, spring-loaded axles and the steering wheel extension, which can be inserted through a roof hatch. Storage space is provided by the 4 opening doors and tailgate. The Range Rover Velar emergency doctor's vehicle is the ideal complement to the MB Sprinter ambulance (item no. 02676) and the bworld medical ward (item no. 62711).
- Doors can be opened
- Tailgate can be opened
- Light and sound module (item no. 02802)
- Incl. emergency doctor
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder