Massey Ferguson + Frontloader and timber trailer
Shipping and payment termsPrices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 02046
Whether as a building material or for energy generation, the raw material wood is on trend, and sustainable, efficient forestry is more topical than ever. With the new forestry set from BRUDER, this current theme can be recreated in an extremely realistic way. The 167 hp Massey Fergusson with slip-on front loader is ideally equipped for working in the woods and the BRUDER model is in no way inferior. The off-road front axle can be steered either directly via the movable steering wheel in the cab or via the steering rod extension included, which children can attach to the movable steering wheel through the sliding roof in the cab. The fully functional slip-on front loader can be attached or removed by removing the front weight. The engine bonnet can be opened to reveal the engine block.
The BRUDER timber transport trailer is optimally prepared for the smooth transportation of timber. The side boards of the timber transport trailer can be folded down and the tracks removed. The fold-out support leg provides secure positioning. Three tree trunks are included.
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Detachable front weight
- 3 fold-down side boards
- Fold-down support leg
- Retrofittable front loader shovel
- Detachable tracks
- Steerable and off-road front axle
- Tread tyres
- Simple to attach after removing the front weight
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Scale 1:16