Safety and quality as a key to success
Our company has been developing as well as producing toys for decades and we have been selling these products under the BRUDER brand with international success.
Focussing on valuable playtime and quality
When we develop our toys we most of all focus on valuable playtime, functions suitable for children and safe toys. Products are exclusively developed by our own, experienced staff members to guarantee this. In this process, we carefully select the materials required for production. We exclusively work with trusted suppliers renowned for their reliability and quality.
Safety first - best toys
Over 90% of our products stem from our main plant in Fürth/Germany while the remaining 10% are produced at the production site in Plzeň/Czech Republic. In this process, we oversee and control all required production steps right down to product deliveries. All products are put to the test by an independent auditing institute and they meet the toy safety standards of the corresponding sales country, e.g. EN71 in Europe and ASTM in USA.
Maximum quality also at our partners
The small amount of supplier products manufactured by our contractors is once again vetted in house before sales. It goes without saying that our products are also audited by independent testing institutes as per European and American toy safety standards EN71 and ASTM.
As a result of this careful procedure consumers and business partners can rest assured that we make use of all the opportunities available to us to produce and sell high-quality, safe products.
Statement on BfR bulletin no. 046/2009
You can find a statement by BRUDER Spielwaren on BfR (German Federal Office for Risk Assessment) bulletin no. 046/2009, dated 14 October 2009, relating to polycyclic, aromatic hydrocarbons in toys: Polycyclic, aromatic hydrocarbons
This toy has been certified by "spiel gut e.V."
What does that mean?
Teachers, psychologists, medical staff, technicians, design, chemistry and electronics specialists, etc. as well as parents – researchers and practitioners – have been testing and assessing toys since 1954: from baby rattles to materials for experiments. They work on a voluntary basis independent of the toy industry and trade. Their »spiel gut« (play well) recommendation certifies that these toys have been tested with children and by experts – with a positive result. Their criteria: playing opportunities, material, processing, design, durability, structure, size, quantity, accessibility of the playing and operating instructions, suitable ages, etc.
Playing and toys as education tools?
Playing always also means learning. Instructions are not in the focus, it’s more about making their own experiences – the most effective form of learning during childhood. Physical and mental agility, social skills, imagination, logical thinking, planned actions, the ability to concentrate, endurance, enjoying being active and many other factors can be developed as part of playing and these will remain active for a lifetime: day after day, when we work as well as during our spare time and in many other situations.
Learning how to play?
However, we also need to learn how to play. Every child’s willingness to play can only develop as part of careful assistance, stimulation and encouragement to evolve into an ability to play. Great toys can also help, but only if children’s skills and interests are also taken into account during selection. spiel gut guides give answers to all important questions.