Information on use
Claas Lexion 780 Terra Trac Combine harvester
- Item no. 02119
- Size 60.0 cm × 47.0 cm × 23.5 cm
- Recommended age from 4 years
Information on use
The Claas Lexion 780 Terra Trac combine harvester by BRUDER Spielwarenis very true to detail. Its large number of functions, size andworkmanship are also astonishing. The caterpillar tracks are ofparticular note. TERRA TRAC an innovative development by the companyClaas. Today?s mega harvesting machines are so powerful and heavythat these innovative developments are required to spread the pressureand take good care of the ground. This also increases the efficiencywhilst harvesting because resistance is decreased and slipping is lessfrequent. BRUDER is the world?s first company to bring a fullyfunctional TERRA TRAC track model onto the market with robust belts ina scale of 1:16. The easy-to-handle steering makes it easy for littlehands to manoeuvre the big model. The cutting unit can also be usedoff-road and has an automatic level control. After the work iscomplete, it can be suspended from the drawbar coupling of the combineharvester using a cutting unit carriage. The reel driven by a frictiondrive and the fillable grain tank emptied through the drain tube via amanual spindle drive are other special features that can be playedwith. Therefore, there is virtually nothing you cannot do when playingout the work processes of a real combine harvester. The openable doorand the driver?s cab are perfectly suited to the bworld figure (notsupplied), and numerous flaps and possible adjustments round off thefun.
- doors can be opened
- Ackerman steering with pendulum compensation (direct steering drive with red handle)
- drawbar coupling
- Grain tank with \"self-folding\"\" covers can be opened\"
- Grain tank emptied via drain tube and manual spindle drive (red handle), spindle detachable for cleaning
- Cutting unit with level compensation includes pendulum suspension and is detachable
- rotating handle for steering
- Cutting unit features: reel and centring screw powered by friction drive
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Case IH Optum 300CVX with front loader
Item no. 03191
... / Including VAT