Claas Jaguar 900 Field chopper
- Item no. 02131
- Size 45.0 cm × 32.5 cm × 22.0 cm
- Recommended age from 4 years
The Claas Jaguar 900 field chopper is a detailed replica of the original that is in reality an impressive harvester from the market leader of harvesting technology in Europe. The model is distinguished by a corn header with four driven pull-in blades. To guarantee the function even with an uneven playground the corn header has oscillating suspension and is stabilised in the middle position by a torsion spring. The corn header can also be detached allowing a view of the indicated chopper. Both outer draw-in blades can be folded up and the entire corn header lifted for transporting on roads. The model also offers housing hatches that can be opened allowing the technology such as engine and drive belt to be viewed. The conspicuous silage spout can be adjusted in many ways just like the original. An all-terrain oscillating axle, tread tyres and a partly glazed driver's cab complete the picture.
- folding up the side cover reveals a view of the engine
- adjustable silage spout
- detachable corn header with oscillating suspension
- Corn header with 4 driven pull-in slides
- all-terrain oscillating axle
- tread tyres
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16