Volvo Wheel loader L260H
- Item no. 02458
- Recommended age from 3 years
Efficiency in transport and the conservation of resources are key requirements for modern construction machines. Hardly any wheel loader combines these requirements as well as the new Volvo L260 H. Thanks to the most modern engine, automatic and hydraulic combination, the fuel consumption is 10% lower than its predecessor. With a working weight of up to 35 tonnes, this loader is a real heavy worker for quarries and gravel works.
This impressive wheel loader is the latest highlight in the theme world of construction vehicles at BRUDER. The model of the Volvo L260H is equipped with a fully functional loading arm and an impressive, tiltable shovel. The detailed cabin serves as a workstation for the well-known BRUDER bworld figures. The engine hood in the rear can be opened for various service work.
The large Volvo dumper (item no. 02455) with its huge loading area is the ideal addition to the new Volvo L260H wheel loader.
- doors can be opened
- tilting bucket
- engine bonnet can be opened
- articulated steering
- tread tyres
- fully functioning bucket arm
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16