Relaxation and sport on and in the water is very important at BRUDER in the themed world of leisure. The safety of all bworld water sports enthusiasts is ensured by the bworld lifeguard and his station. His task is to recognise, umderstand and act in hazardous situations on and in the water. The lifeguard station is equipped with the new rotating beacon for signalling hazardous situations. The new lifeguard quad is available for rapid access to seaside locations. The lifeguard uses the water craft for water deployment. The bworld lifeguard with stand-up paddle (SUP) (item no. 62785) and the RAM power wagon in lifeguard version with figure and SUP (item no. 02506) are also available from BRUDER and make a perfect addition to the lifeguard station.
- Rescue station with equipment and removable roof to enable play from above
- Lifeguard with accessories
- Lifeguard water craft
- Lifeguard quad
- Beacon item no. 02807
- Flashing light
- Information according to REACH: the button cell contains the SVHC-substance 1,2-Dimethoxyethane, CAS-Nr. 110-71-4 (specified within the list of candidates) at a concentration greater than 0,1%. Please pay attention to the respective remarks attached to th
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
Item no. 02507
... / Including VAT