Scrambler Ducati Desert Sled including rider
- Item no. 63051
- Size 14.5 cm × 6.5 cm × 8.5 cm
- Recommended age from 4 years
Many people consider motorcycling a pure passion. Thanks to Scrambler models premium motorcycle brand Ducati has landed a genuine hit with aficionados. The Desert Sled is an enduro model featuring studs on its profiled off-road tyres mounted on three-spoke wheels. The design stands out and not only captivates veteran motorcyclists, but also the younger generation of riders.
BRUDER has now added this impressive motorcycle to the range. Design elements, such as wire-spoke wheels, the exhaust or the motocross elements have been taken over with an extremely high attention to detail and the model has simultaneously been equipped with functions, such as the steered fork or spring-loaded rear axle. The racer is handled by a bworld figure featuring authentic clothing, matching helmet and gloves.
- Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
- Motorcycle with steered front fork, spring-loaded swinging fork and folding side stand
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Land Rover Defender+Scrambler Ducati Full Throttle
Item no. 02589
... / Including VAT