The new generation of CAT Excavators is designed for the most demanding tasks. With optimised load-bearing capacity, a wide range of shovels and buckets and efficient latest-generation diesel engines, this excavator is one of the most modern vehicles on any construction site. For demanding tasks in the sandpit and children's room, this great excavator has now arrived as a new model in BRUDER's selection of construction vehicles. The optional bworld figure has an advanced workplace in the modern and fully glazed driver's cab. The excavator arm is fully functional via the hand lever and can also work below vehicle level. The excavator reaches even the most difficult terrain thanks to genuine chain links. Two engine hatches can be opened for upcoming maintenance work. The VOLVO tipper (item no. 02455) and the large Cat® track-type tractor (item no. 02452) are particularly fitting additions from the wide BRUDER selection. This means that nothing stands in the way of the next large construction site.
- Door opens
- Body can be turned through 360°
- Shovel can be removed
- Bonnet can be opened to view realistic ventilator grill
- Genuine chain links (not rubber treads)
- The excavator arm can be used way beneath the level of the vehicle (e.g. for drainage work)
- Delayed dumping function during the discharging of the bucket
- Fully functioning shovel arm, operated by the manual lever
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16