John Deere has been well-known for more than just its tractors, for instance also its innovative harvesting machinery. The C441R combination press is an ideal tool to harvest straw and hay. Thanks to cutting-edge pressing and conveyor technology this pressing and wrapping combination outputs up to 60 bales per hour. This harvesting machine is a new addition to the BRUDER agriculture themed world. In this context, we once again focused on maximum levels of detail and functionality. The functional pick up is mobile and height-adjustable. Thanks to the flap on the top, young farmers can insert the enclosed straw bales. With the new conveyor system development straw bales can be transported from the pressing chamber to the wrapping unit and the rotating film wrapper completes the harvesting process. For even more resemblance of the original, the set also includes a wrapped straw bale.
This great, new model by BRUDER is compatible with all tractors in the 2000 and 3000 series. Add the round bales accessories (item no. 02345) to make it even more fun.
- Bale discharge
- Rotating wrapping system
- Large flap to insert round bales
- hinged hay pick-up driven by roller feeders
- Includes ochre and white round bale
- Transport system to forward bales to the wrapping panel
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Scale 1:16
Item no. 03151
Available from 16 August, 2022
... / Including VAT